Leya Khamitova wrongfully accused of girl’s death 117 topics и One message

Feb 28, 2016 12:10

editor
60 messages

Hello! My name is Abilkhan Khamitov, I am brother of Leya Khamitova, a citizen of Kazakhstan, wrongfully accused of a minor girl's death, for which she has no responsibility. As a mid-level employee at the Russian resort “Gorki-Gorod” located in Krasnaya Polyana, my sister became a scapegoat in the case of the girl drowned in the aqua park in July 2015. General manager of the company, a Turkish citizen, escaped the investigation and trial. My sister has been kept under home arrest for 7 months already, though the case is in fact a pure accident. She is charged with the provision of services that do not meet safety requirements, although she had no authority over the staff, not to mention the security services. The managers, who are usually brought to responsibility in such cases, have escaped and made my sister a victim, a young 27-year-old woman. We can see that the investigation and the court have not been and will not be objective, and we can’t fight against the injustice of the Russian system alone. That’s why we kindly ask you to help us to spread information about this outrageous case. We believe that the publicity will help us to get justice in this case. Thank you in advance!

Received from phone number +7964ХХХХХХХ

Find Caucasian Knot partners: