Belkisa Mintsayeva complained about the persecution of her brother.
The court sentenced Said-Magomed Mintsayev to six years in prison, finding him guilty of kidnapping and robbery. His sister, Belkisa Mintsayeva, a native of Chechnya, called the verdict unfair, and the lawyer pointed out that the results of the forensic examination and data from mobile operators contradict the testimony of the victim.
As reported by "Caucasian Knot", on April 14, human rights activists reported that in the Nadterechny district of Chechnya, security forces detained 33-year-old Belkisa Mintsayeva "without any grounds." According to human rights activists, Mintsayeva's children are with her ex-husband. On April 24, activists reported that there was no contact with Mintsayeva, she had not been charged, and no lawyer had been provided. On May 29, Chechnya State Television and Radio Company showed a report in which Mintsayeva stated that she was doing well. Mintsayeva's friends believed that she looked depressed in the video.
According to human rights activists, before her detention, Belkisa Mintsayeva arrived in Chechnya under pressure from security forces, who threatened to send her brother to the special military operation (SMO).
Several posts about the verdict against her brother were made on her Instagram* account from Novosibirsk, where she had lived for the past few years, Belkisa Mintsayeva.
One of the posts was dedicated to the fate of her brother Said-Magomed Mintsayev, who was sentenced to six years in prison by the Central District Court of Novosibirsk on August 4, finding him guilty of kidnapping and robbery.
In 2024, when the incident occurred, Said-Magomed Mintsayev was 20 years old. "He had just been on his first job for a month and a half – as a security guard apprentice. Without a badge, without the right to carry weapons or special means. That day he was in a crew with a senior officer – a man twice his age, who made all the decisions," Mintsayeva wrote.
According to her, the crew was called to a nightclub due to an intoxicated visitor, whom the staff decided to take home. The decision to take the man home instead of to the police was made by the senior officer, whose criminal prosecution was suspended due to his participation in the special military operation (SMO), Mintsayeva claims.
Her brother tried to get out of the car, but the senior officer ordered him to return, and Mintsayev complied, she reported. At the same time, it was Mintsayev who reported to the dispatcher where the crew was heading and called for a second vehicle, the sister of the convicted man pointed out.
The phone, which Mintsayev was accused of stealing, has not been found, his sister claims. She also reported that her brother currently has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
An appeal against the verdict was filed on August 14 in the Novosibirsk Regional Court, Mintsayeva noted.
The materials of the examinations contradict the testimony of the victim, noted Said-Magomed Mintsayev's lawyer Ekaterina Shirnina. "The forensic examination did not find any signs of the injuries that the victim claimed," she told a correspondent of "Caucasian Knot."
The victim also reported the theft of his phone and claimed that after getting out of the car, signals from the device were recorded along the route taken by Mintsayev and his partner, the lawyer explained. "However, a check by mobile companies showed that the phone was last recorded exactly at the place where the victim got out of the car," Shirnina emphasized.
Translated automatically via OpenAI from https://www.kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/425867




![Tumso Abdurakhmanov. Screenshot from video posted by Abu-Saddam Shishani [LIVE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIR3s7AB0Uw Tumso Abdurakhmanov. Screenshot from video posted by Abu-Saddam Shishani [LIVE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIR3s7AB0Uw](/system/uploads/article_image/image/0001/18460/main_image_Tumso.jpg)