Threats and attempts to seize land plot in Sochi 117 topics и One message

Mar 26, 2016 11:24

editor
60 messages

Ladies and gentlemen! I [...], in 1988, opened a restaurant 1.3.7 at hotel “Zhemchuzhina”, one of first in the city of Sochi, with the credit funds of a cooperative “Novoye Vremya”, and since then I can’t realize my "exclusive" right to the land plot. The owners of “Zhemchuzhina” are currently retired Marines, from FSB actually, are they are trying to take my household away in a court, their defender is [...]. As you can see, this is a serious matter. The restaurant is now closed, I’ve been going to court for 13 years, received threats of being beaten, the Prosecutor’s office initiated criminal proceedings. Please help me. I am ready to cooperate. [...]

Received from phone number +7918ХХХХХХХ

Sep 20, 2016 00:01

editor
60 messages

Ladies and gentlemen, on March 26th, I sent you a message in a hurry and forgot to mention most important thing. The land plot belongs to the administration of the city of Sochi, which tried several times to divide the land and give me my piece of the land plot, but "Zhemchuzhina" managed to recognize the court’s decision on the land plot allocation as not legitimate. See the documents attached. Yours faithfully, [...]

Received from phone number +7918ХХХХХХХ

Find Caucasian Knot partners: