09 September 2010, 23:00
16 casualties of Vladikavkaz explosion identified
The authorities of Vladikavkaz have promulgated a list of casualties of the terror act committed today in the city central marketplace. By now, all the casualties have been identified.
The "Caucasian Knot" has reported that the count of casualties made 17 persons, including the terrorist-suicide bomber who had triggered the bomb.
The following persons were lost:
1. Ashinov, Elnur Ravshanovich - 1.5 years of age
2. Burnatsev, Robert Viktorovich - born in 1965
3. Gagloev - 77 years old
4. Gazaeva, Mziya Vasilievna - born in 1960
5. Gasparyan, Ilina Gasparovna - born in 1964
6. Goyayeva, Taliko - born in 1941
7. Grigoryan, Sergey Grigorievich
8. Gusalov, Alan - born in 1969
9. Kasabashvili, Carlo
10. Plieva, Mira Muratovna - born in 1960
11. Plieva, Svetlana - 50 years old
12. Sanakoev, Avto Vladimirovich - born in 1963
14. Chibirov, N. G.
15. Dzansolova, L. A.
The lists of terror act victims are available on the website of Vladikavkaz administration. The number of those injured by the explosion, according to the latest data, has gone up to 138; 110 persons are still in hospital, the RIA "Novosti" reports.
The "Interfax" writes with reference to a source from the Ministry for Emergencies (MfE), it was decided to send ten victims for treatment to Moscow.
Terror act in the capital of North Ossetia was committed today at 11:20 a.m. in the central marketplace of Vladikavkaz. Apart from the bomb, a compressed gas bottle was in the car, it also blew up. The bomb was stuffed with metal striking elements. The suicide bomber is also identified. Documents to the name of certain Dobrodeyev, a resident of Ekazhevo village, Republic of Ingushetia, were found in the car blown up today in Vladikavkaz. Three suspects are already detained.
September 10 is announced a mourning day in North Ossetia for the terror act casualties - the respective decree was signed by Taimuraz Mamsurov, the head of the republic.